Echo CS-3000 top handle saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skwerl

Will Climb for food
Reaction score
A friend of mine brought me a saw today, it's an Echo 3000 with 14" Intenz style bar. I'm guessing it's 5-6 years old and it's been used once. I'll offer it for $120 plus actual shipping. No pics, I lost my camera around Christmastime. But the saw is spotless and I'll pull it out tomorrow afternoon and put some fresh fuel in it and see if it will fire up.

14" bar

If the buyer doesn't want the intenz bar I've got an extra 14" echo bar they're welcome to have. It's used, of course and I'll still have a spare with it gone.

I wouldn't want the intenz...

I had the same model with the intenz system on it and I didn't like it.
I converted it to a standard tension adjust system. Echo has a standard part number for the screw and pin. I can dig it up if anyone needs it

Toneman said:
I had the same model with the intenz system on it and I didn't like it.
I converted it to a standard tension adjust system. Echo has a standard part number for the screw and pin. I can dig it up if anyone needs it

Most Echo dealers are so used to helping folks get rid of intenz that they don't even need the P/N, and have the tensioners are sitting very close to the parts counter for quick access.

I replaced the intenz with a tensioner on mine last fall. Total cost: $5. Total effort: less than a minute to swap.

Saw is sold to Justin. I'm including an extra 14" bar with it since I have a couple and don't run the Echos any more. Thanks for the replies everyone. If Justin changes his mind before I get it shipped tomorrow, I'll give Dan a holler.

No change of mind on this end.S It should make me a nice pruning saw.-Thanks Brian. Sorry there wasn't one for each of us Dan.

Echo

Thats cool I don't need another saw any way. First come first serve I hope the saw runs good sounded like a heck of a deal.

Latest posts

Back