Echo CS-4310SX - Buying overseas feasible?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The Echo CS-4310SX looks like a great saw. 3.1 HP @ 9.5lbs and professional grade. But it's not avail. in the US. Anyone know if Echo allows dealers outside the US to ship to the US? Since it's so lightweight shipping can't be that bad. Anyone know of any AS friendly Echo dealers over in the UK?

echo.JPG

It does look interesting. I note the UK market gets the vibration and horsepower (or ps or kw) but not access to the exploded parts diagrams often called ipl. I found the owners manual here https://yamabiko-pim.s3.amazonaws.com/60e3c57e4774f257d29e4640/X750337-0200_GB_FR_DE_IT_ES_38.pdf note this text in that address .amazonaws

Can you find the parts list or a tear down video? It is alleged somewhere I read that the research for the 7310 also went into this one.

I also note a few things. The promotional picture shows a replaceable nose bar, some on here likely can tell what brand it is or is a copy of. The manual calls for 95vpx chain .325NK but does not draw the replaceable nose. Is there really a replaceable nose .325NK bar approx 0.155 thousands thick? Echo has made their own loop sizes of 60 and 68, the 56 and 72 are pretty standard non Stihl dl count.

I think $1034 USD is a tad on the high side. I can't believe it costs £350.00 to ship a 15lb box across the pond.

echo1.JPG

Few of them over here already. Guy posted the one he brought back with him before guys having them shipped over.

The price tag is crazy though.

I wish they would take that air filter system they use on it and 7310 and do it to the 4910 and 501 too.

PHO weight 4310 9.62lbs and 4910

e4310weight.jpge4910weightt.jpg

It was near 900 to get a CS501SXH here. I can double check on that. Just ported it and posted a video taken yesterday. It eating fines. All these Shindiawa and Echos are running the same filter assembly. The 590/600 are much better once updated. Maybe I need to build and update for these smaller ones soon. Time is killing me on projects as of late.

Latest posts

Back