Echo CS-620 Crankshaft Seals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conquistador3

Le Comte de Frou Frou
Reaction score
Quick question. I need these seals. Believe it or not locally they are only available as a special order and I won't even get into how much they are. They probably travel around the world in First Class with Cathay Pacific. :laugh:
I need either a US seller that will ship to Italy without charging me an arm and a leg for shipping (how much can it be shipping four seals? Surely not $25!) or the sizes to search for an aftermarket replacement.

Thanks

When did they make the 620, is it a horizontal or vertical cylinder saw? Didn`t see it listed in my IPL`s.

It's just called CS-620 here, but it's called the CS-620P on the NA market. You know, the one everybody used to rant and rave about a while back. :laugh:
The seal part # is V508000100: I think it's a $4-5 or so part in the US. I would have already bough a few if not for the silly shipping costs.
It's used on Echo's latest breed of 60cc saws and, more critically, their current backpack leafblowers.

Latest posts

Back