Echo CS361P or a Stihl MS201C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowhog

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Both are 35cc rear handle pro saws the difference I see is the Echo is 300 bucks cheaper at 400.00 bucks. Why is the Stihl so dang much at 700.00?

I don't know if there available in the states due to epa regs but echo make rear handle version of their top handle saws in the 25cc class & 35cc class. When I got my 201rh out of the US a few years ago it was a fair bit less than 7 bills, they must have had a price boost. Expensive is the 201c but with a 14" light bar, they are a great super light setup.

Both are 35cc rear handle pro saws the difference I see is the Echo is 300 bucks cheaper at 400.00 bucks. Why is the Stihl so dang much at 700.00?
Not sure why, maybe just name recognition.
I have had the ms200 rear handles and the 201's. Both are fun little saws and great for when you have a few little cuts to make and you don't feel like messing with a larger saw or you've had a long day and anything bigger is more than what you should be handling(most everyone has been here, or I'm just a wimp:)).

Latest posts

Back