• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo PB-413T backpack blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is squeaky clean. Only used once or twice, starts, runs, blows. I washed the dust and cobwebs off.
Selling it because I need a bigger blower so I don't need to borrow my dad's Husky gas guzzler.

$200 or best offer plus $45 shipping.

I have Venmo and PayPal and do not trust Zelle.

20230919_170154.jpg20230919_170157.jpg20230919_170200.jpg20230919_170206.jpg

There's no need to set up tax information for a personal account. I've never had to do any such nonsense with my PayPal account, and I've had since they first came out. As far as business accounts, your age prohibits you from all that till you hit 18 and can legally enter into a binding contract.

There's no need to set up tax information for a personal account. I've never had to do any such nonsense with my PayPal account, and I've had since they first came out. As far as business accounts, your age prohibits you from all that till you hit 18 and can legally enter into a binding contract.
It is really because I have been to lazy to set it up.

Latest posts

Back