Echo top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started this thread with the intention of buying from a sponsor. Unfortunately, a death in the family and a sudden tree job which needed to be done immediately sent me to my local dealer for my purchase. I certainly appreciate all the feedback from everyone so I figured I'd give some opinion of the saw. I got the 355t with a 14" bar and I really like it. I ditched the safety chain and got some loops of stihl micro. After initial warm up, the saw started and ran perfectly all day. Plenty of power, nice weight and balance. The palm supports seemed like a gimmick but I actually like them. Seems to give better control and grip. I didn't have time to do any mods yet but it ran very well. I'll probably just trim the limiter tabs and richen it a bit. I never thought much about a top handle but now I don't know how I ever got along without one.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

@Brian72 nothing wrong with supporting a local dealer and if you have a decent small local dealer, by all means support them even if that means paying a little extra at times.

glad you like it and hopefully it will serve you well.

those palm supports seem like a gimmick but do really help until you try to Left hand it then they are just a pain.

@Brian72 nothing wrong with supporting a local dealer and if you have a decent small local dealer, by all means support them even if that means paying a little extra at times.

glad you like it and hopefully it will serve you well.

those palm supports seem like a gimmick but do really help until you try to Left hand it then they are just a pain.
Thank you sir.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back