Echo top saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To a point that is True, but if price isn't greater than production cost, there won't be a supply for very long.
Doug :cheers:
Yes and no. Loss leaders have been sold for years. These are supported by the sales of other products in the line that generate the profit needed to carry the load of the losers.

To a point that is True, but if price isn't greater than production cost, there won't be a supply for very long.

Trust me, the price for the 201 is greater than the production cost. Don't you worry "buddy".

Pot meet Kettle, You don't seem to be lacking any in Arrogance

I apologize sir Husky Man,
must have been halfway down the bottle on that one, I do remember the reply was aimed at some comment down in the political forum.
I must have had my eyballs pointing in each direction at the time, some lucky bastard that actually may have deserved it got away easy too...

I apologize sir Husky Man,
must have been halfway down the bottle on that one, I do remember the reply was aimed at some comment down in the political forum.
I must have had my eyballs pointing in each direction at the time, some lucky bastard that actually may have deserved it got away easy too...

Seemed out of character for You o_O

Apology Accepted, I could have been a bit more Gracious myself:drinking:

Latest posts

Back