• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Efco 165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a new 156 that has never had oil or gas in it for $430.00 shipped. I'm keeping the 165. The 156 has never been registered so it still has the 7 year warranty.

I have a 156 and a 162. The 62 is very similar to the 165. Stroke is like 1mm longer but rest is the same from what I have read.

A 20" bar is the most you want and recommended on a 156. Although a 24" can be used on a stock 162 or 165, it wont like it. I just gutted the muffler, trimmed the limiter caps. But have Not put it in wood yet. The 62 will most likely get woods ported soon.

I have a 28 on my 165. Have had it set up that way for 5 years. But I wanted to get a back up saw with a shorter bar but would like to keep it at 24 minimum.

Latest posts

Back