(EHP) New ArboristSite Sponsor and Saw builder???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, I just figured out Gypo's a double agent. He told me that if I gave him my secrets of motor and chain building he would give me all he could get of yours. Little did he know, I don't have any secrets either. Hell, I bet he's still wondering how Marky Mark got 2 of those email death threat, Tom Fales chains. The warmer the weather the faster old Gypo will cut, so keep him supplied with saws and wood and just maybe he'll saw something fast someday soon. Dennis

Hi Dennis, yes I am a double agent, I figure if I scare away the competition than I won't have any.
I have been sending MM threats undercover just to keep him away from the races so he doesn't speedbag me with his clubs and barbedwire, but I don't think it will do any good as he can't be taken out with a 2x4 nor a club.
John

Gypo, I was just at Paul's in Oroville yesterday and boy he is jazzed about doing his show again this year. He's going to have axe throwing and all the saw classes. Maybe more money too, but that don't matter. Hopefully some of you guys from back east can come out. Oh, and maybe a stock chain race, that would be fun. Dennis

Hi Ed, just got back safely from Niagra Falls N.Y., mailing WJ chain I patented and Z4Lunches header.
It's an awful world when your so darn poplar, so how does it feel now?
Other than that, I have a woodlot owner that thinks I am a landscaper and wants all the twigs removed on a site that is inhabited by ghosts which is the only medium by which the woodlot owner and I can get along. Now I am called FWAG Logging- Free With A Gift Logging, aka, Sugar Coated Landscaping.
John

Hi Dennis that would be a race of races. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play today. With my secret EHP Thunder Club, I should be able to beat Meatloaf, and why wouldn't I?
Will Phil be there?
John

I hear yea loud and clear, see that is why you would make a better between man than me cause you know what would happen with me there

Gypo, if you don't bring a saw for Phil to run don't come. Besides that I'm putting my money on Phil in the stock saw race.
Dennis

Gypo we need to know the classes and rules so we know how far outside the rules we can go because we are from out east they will let us away with anything you just watch and see

Ed, last year it was in late Sept. Should be the same time, but I'll keep you informed. Classes will be 5cu. 6cu. no pipes anything goes for fuel, carbs, heads, etc. Open chainsaw, anything goes. Maybe Open hotsaw, single cylinder, anything goes. Other classes could be possible, such as 3cu. or 4cu. And all things could change in a second. I'll keep you informed. Dennis

how in the hell is my 10 cu saw going to keep up to your 3 cu saw with out a pipe on it for me, talk to your judge and see if he will change the rules for me , just me ok well Gypo to

Ed, would you guys like to see a stock saw chain race? Paul said he would furnish the saws. I would like to see a race like that added to the program. Dennis

Hi Ed this is all very true, so we better not look too good. I hope all the nerds will be welcome and everyone gets along and forgets about things for awhile.
Dennis, I will bring a good stock appearing club for Phil.
We better not make it look like we are all too palsy walsy or we will be accused of having some kind of click or something, so in order to stop that sort of thinking, all I can say is," Dennis you are a baldheaded runt".
John

sure a stock saw you brin your own chain would be ok, man i will get my ass tanned in this one
what kind of saws are they using 660's ?

Or you could just mail them to Gypo, he will tell you how much faster they are than his

I am looking forward to see all these differant clubs.

MarkyMark,
Are you having a Pipe made for that one to?
Hunter

Thanks Ed, for becoming a sponsor. Now we can come out of the closet and admit to liking you, LOL. Thanks also for supporting our habit at AS and all of the help that you have so freely given anyone who has needed it. As a diverse group of chainsaw nerds we are pretty fortunate to have such knowledgeable and helpful guys as yourself and Dan Henry paying our fare.

Come on all you guys who haven`t had a saw done yet, let`s give it up for our sponsors. These two guys have been sharing what they had with us before any of us bought anything from them. The rest of us who have dealt with them will surely be repeat customers based on the widespread satisfaction that I`ve seen.

Russ

Latest posts

Back