• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EHP woods ported Redmax 5000 49.3cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My last ported saw to sale. A very good strong running woods ported by Ed Heard EHP Redmax 5000. Guessing around 155 tanks through it. Original owner put the first 150 through in 3 weeks use from what I understand. Will cut right with the best 50cc 346's out there.

Selling PHO $400 and can set up with 3/8 7 like it is now or 325 7 or 8 at buyers request. If bar and chain is needed we can work something out if I have what you are wanting.

Super rich in the 13's in this video. This saw likes 15's as a work saw and upper 16's when gtg fun. I just run it in upper 13's for work.

Redmax 5000 woods ported in 11.5 frozen round - YouTube

GTG 3 cuts. I didnt have a good run this day.

NW PA GTG Cut4Fun Redmax GZ5000 - YouTube

I havent took pics of this saw before so none on hand. If anyone wants some just ask. Will not be cleaned up for pics, will be as used.

Looks dang strong to me! What you said, looks to be every bit as good as a husky 346 or I guess a stihl 260/1

Work woods ported 260 026 wasnt close to it. Yes 1 026 race saw beat it too, not woods ported work saw though. Only 50cc 346's and race gas saws. GTG racing, It got beat at 1 gtg 09 by a 590 bore race saw and once beat my gas race saw partner 5000 at a gtg once.

Those videos are poor examples but is what I have on it one was 2010. When she is turned up she flys.

Heck at the last race gtg last spring she was in the 13.8k range for work and ran with the fastest 50cc 346's there. Wasnt even ran by me or my chains. I was just to tired of running saws and told someone here put a chain on it and give it a run.
Just one of those work saws that was built for limbing and pulp production with 325 if I remember right, that happened to be fast with 3/8 chain at gtg's too. win win.

The ported 50cc 346 I just had here working on wasnt even close. This redmax would take it's lunch. The redmax run in 14" ash round would cut faster then the 50cc 346 by known porter here in 13" ash round by a good 2 seconds in the bigger wood. :msp_rolleyes:

Guys, this is pound for pound one of the most impressive ported saws I have ever ran.

Since I am getting trade offers in PM's. I will take in trades if something I might want. :msp_wink:

Also if local, things that go boom will work too (could ship to my bro if not for ffl, but dont want to have to do that). :rock:

Kevin, is this saw still available? I have someone I may point in this direction if it is.

IMO yes.

Working on a trade in the back ground, but nothing even really offered in stone yet. So yes, first to pull the trigger has it.

This Redmax with same chain 20" 3/8 out cut a stock 372 in 14" ash. Ran with a muffler modded DP 440 in same wood 14" ash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back