Elm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy-peasy robespierre...
Ya' put the picture somewhere on your computer (the desk top is handy) and use the "Upload a File" button sittin' right next to the "Post Reply" button.
In the "pop-up" window navigate to the picture ya' wanna' upload and double click it.
Repeat to add more.
When you're done... use the "Post Reply" button sittin' right next to the "Upload a File" button.

Well... if desirin' to gawk at someone's woman if he accidentally post a picture of her makes me a perv... Yeah, :happybanana: I'm a perv, and damn proud of it!
And if I secretly hope the (accidental) picture is one without cloths also makes me a perv... Yeah, :happybanana: I'm a perv, and damn proud of it!
And if wantin' to print the picture and hang it in my shop makes me a perv... Yeah, :happybanana: I'm a perv, and damn proud of it!

But if any of you guys tell my wife 'bout this post... well... that makes you flat perverted, and I'm done with ya'‼

Now how 'bout those pictures??

I cut a stand of Chinese elm some years back, about 40 trees. Splitting was a chore, stringy and twisted. I let it season about a year before beginning to burn it. The second year was much better for burning. Left a huge amount of bark all over my stacking area when it began to fall off that second year. Burned hot, but would be much better suited for an OWB due to the mess.

Latest posts

Back