Email Notifications NOT Working - AGAIN!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveSr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Last notification I got was on Nov. 8th. Any wagers on how long it will take them to fix it this time? Almost took a month and almost killed the site last time.

ALL of the user statistics below the avatar have gone missing.
Probably waiting for the 'avatar statistics provider' to resolve the issue.

Just another software platform update gone wrong or incorrectly implemented...again.

Why don't they just tell us the freekin' truth and post appropriately placed notices detailing these issues?

Still waiting the email provider to resolve an issue...
@Todo10 -- Please explain how the email provider has access to my notification preferences (among others) to uncheck all these boxes and no longer allows me the option of re-activating them?

Watched Threads.jpg

I'm still awaiting an answer to my question above..., and for my notifications and Watched Threads preferences to start working again. All I receive in the Support and Announcements thread are excuses and sophomoric behavior.

The owners should be ashamed.

I'm still awaiting an answer to my question above..., and for my notifications and Watched Threads preferences to start working again. All I receive in the Support and Announcements thread are excuses and sophomoric behavior.

so long as they are making money,,everythings cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the user statistics below their avatar seem to have returned. Some progress but still no notifications...

Google had several services down yesterday and caused the emails to bounce so they were marked as invalid. I've removed all bounced emails so you should get emails again

Google had several services down yesterday and caused the emails to bounce so they were marked as invalid. I've removed all bounced emails so you should get emails again
I received your direct email without problems. Then I received one notification and then after that nada. Seems like something is intermittent or still broke.

Latest posts

Back