Empyre Elite thoughts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Sam

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone using one of these or know much about them? (realalistic burn times, problems?) Seems like a OWB might not be the best idea. I could see this working out a lot better.

It is an excellent unit, very good quality build. When some neighbors seenem' and how they work they were a little disappointed that they never knew about an indoor option. Only you can make the best decision for your needs.

a buddy of mine has one. He's not totally thrilled with it, but he thinks he was sold too small of a unit for his application.

Better question would be " what size heat load does he have and was it installed by a qualified installer" 125kbtu "peak" load is alot. Like a 5000 sqft uninsulated garage. I know of many 2500sqft+ homes being heated just fine by 50 kbtu boilers. And an empyre right now thats heating a 4220sqft home plus small workshop/garage. Sometimes it gets 18 hours between burns on a mild day.

Latest posts

Back