End of Year ArboristSite Awards / Recognition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's time to show some love people. There are just too many great people and posts to name them all. Lots of excellent posts on troubleshooting, repair, re-building and even, yes, buying new saws. And we've seen many here open their hearts and wallets to those in need. I know some of you don't want to be called out, but too bad. So I'll be first.

I'm calling out Dibbs, Ghillie and especially Cjcocn for starting and keeping on top of the great Beg for Manuals thread. We're all now armed with more info than we've ever had. Great job!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

That's the major problem with a recognition thread: It's impossible to give proper recognition to everyone who deserves it, meaning that some deserving folks are going to get overlooked.

I thought about that and I don't disagree with what you're saying. But some of the giants here (and we know who they are) don't need the accolades. There are other lesser-known posters here who have contributed a bunch and I just want to show some appreciation. I named just a couple in hopes that others would add to the list.

I almost do not want to list anyone here because I will likely forget someone (but certainly not on purpose!).

They do, however, deserve mention so I will add Chris J, AndretheGiant70, PlantBiologist, Modified Mark, SawTroll (the Husky links), Edge & Engine (he hosts a number on his site), and of course have to re-mention Dibbs for starting that thread and Ghillie for contributing a ton of info.

In general, Fish, Lakeside, RiverRat(2?), Andre that giant guy again, PlantBio, .... geez, this list should be about 100 names long at least as I have gained info from almost everyone whether it be on cutting, sharpening, rebuilding, repairing, etc.

Sorry about forgetting some of the names (you are certainly right about that, Chris J) and I'm sure that I'll be adding to this thread on multiple occasions.

Check your PMS!!! (just kidding)

:cheers:

I just have to take the time to thanks spacemule, even though I know he doesn't want to be pointed out. He's the cleverest, most apt, most correct, and possesses the most common sense of anyone here. On top of that, he's very modest and never tells a lie! :cheers:

I just have to take the time to thanks spacemule, even though I know he doesn't want to be pointed out. He's the cleverest, most apt, most correct, and possesses the most common sense of anyone here. On top of that, he's very modest and never tells a lie! :cheers:

And apparently that qualifies you for the...er...the "Rocket Donkey" award!

(Whatever that is...)

Man i could'nt thank you guys enough i have learned more here than i ever thought .The people here make the site and the information is a great bonus.
no snobs just everybody in the world who happens to own the best saw LOL
Thanks to everyone.

Now whats the best saw on the market.

Funny thing...I went to rep you just now, and instead of "You must spread some reputation around..." or "You have given out too much rep in the past 24 hours...", the pop-up said "You must be outta yer frickin' mind..."

I will nominate Redprospector for giving me the fastest chains I have ever raced,,,,,,,, and he gave me his daughter too.:cheers:

I'd like to say thanks to the many that have helped me out with everything from free oldies project saws to parts for the Roper my Bro dropped in the road:). Way too many names than I can keep track of. You know who you are and I appreciate it.

I also appreciate your concern and prayers about my health situation.

I almost do not want to list anyone here because I will likely forget someone (but certainly not on purpose!).

They do, however, deserve mention so I will add Chris J, AndretheGiant70, PlantBiologist, Modified Mark, SawTroll (the Husky links), Edge & Engine (he hosts a number on his site), and of course have to re-mention Dibbs for starting that thread and Ghillie for contributing a ton of info.

In general, Fish, Lakeside, RiverRat(2?), Andre that giant guy again, PlantBio, .... geez, this list should be about 100 names long at least as I have gained info from almost everyone whether it be on cutting, sharpening, rebuilding, repairing, etc.

Sorry about forgetting some of the names (you are certainly right about that, Chris J) and I'm sure that I'll be adding to this thread on multiple occasions.

Check your PMS!!! (just kidding)

?

I'm calling out Dibbs, Ghillie and especially Cjcocn for starting and keeping on top of the great Beg for Manuals thread. We're all now armed with more info than we've ever had. Great job!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

+1, and also wkpoor for going out of his way to hooking me up with a saw and bringing it to a GTG, saved me alot of $$$$.:cheers:

I will nominate Redprospector for giving me the fastest chains I have ever raced,,,,,,,, and he gave me his daughter too.:cheers:

He may have given you the chains.... but your gonna pay for the daughter for the rest of your life. :laugh:

Just a big thanks to everybody here for contributing to the delinq…. Ummm well, for just contributing. :D :cheers:

The economy made me do it..

If you pay be $5, I'll nominate you. For another $1, I'll vote too:greenchainsaw:

Yes.... seems a bit spacemuleesq... but....

Last edited:
Back