Ever shop here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m mostly a lurker, and I don’t know the quality, but I have seen other build threads. Best of luck either way.

Some of the stuff is decent. Stay away from the soft parts such as fuel/oil lines, as they are too stiff. Prices are decent, but they get you pretty good on shipping, plus it takes quite a while considering it comes from china mainland.

And according to quite a few members, don’t ever need customer support on a screwed up order. It’s non-existent.

And according to quite a few members, don’t ever need customer support on a screwed up order. It’s non-existent.
Yep, almost forgot that part. Tried to get a couple minor parts out of em last year and they run you around finding non-existent packing slips and paperwork. If you must get parts from them, I would recommend going through ebay as they will have to offer better support vs going straight through their website. Farmertec/Huztl parts have their usefulness, but it is limited in my experience.

Not worth the trouble.
After semi-extensive tests spanning two years I've come to the conclusion the only thing worth getting from China are complete carburetors and kits, and there are eBay sellers offering a better selection than Huztl and faster shipping to boot.

Back