Ever wonder what to do with all that saw chips?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockjock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I think there is a market for this!
case-stihl-confetti-uk-noir.jpg

You can get fancy and get yours from your fav porter!

You can't throw confetti around here so maybe a biodegradable product, it could start being used again...but my saws don't throw lil stuff like that, it's more chunky...

You can't throw confetti around here so maybe a biodegradable product, it could start being used again...but my saws don't throw lil stuff like that, it's more chunky...
You can market the chunky bits for the people int he cheap seats at events, that way they can throw it farther! Noodles could also be used when you get close up and personal!

It´s only me to think that is not chainsaw chips, what chain cut large chips like that???
Noddling could make long chips, but not like the photos...

Maybe good for Hamster cage. :D
I used to put it in the flower beds but it blows out. Now I just keep spreading it out in my cutting area. It's like working on soft carpet.

It´s only me to think that is not chainsaw chips, what chain cut large chips like that???
Noddling could make long chips, but not like the photos...

maybe those are the chips that are from those sthil pro sawing shows they have, whizzbang saws, super fast chain, pro saw racers, etc.

I put em around the shrubs in the yard, mix em with my chip pile, dog kennel bedding, use em to cover the hole we get rid of the dog crap, start fires, cover wet ground, mix em with a little wax in a small dixie cup and u have seriously good fire starters for the wood stove (tear the dixie cup and light it)

those are turning chips I believe, not from a chainsaw. (and too small for a planer)

I have the product as a result of the GTG but don't have a marketing network in place. I've just been raking them out and hoping it'll provide enough fertilizer to regrow the grass where it got torn up from the Bobcat moving stuff around.

Back