F-Superduty(450) + more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf66

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
F-Superduty(450) + more. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING

I am being processed for a Sales position in a major Tree Service in Westchester County. If this does not work out I will join the NYPD in July. When I am hired for either job I will be selling all my equipment.
1992 Ford F-Superduty dump truck. 7.3 diesel 5 speed manual 8'
dump with large storage area between cab and dump. Duel tanks,
AM/FM, eletric trailer brake hookup, disk brakes front and rear. 60k ORIGINAL MILES. I got this truck with 45K original miles and installed complete new exhaust and tuned it up (all fluids changed and new filters). The truck runs great. Asking $9,500.00
1994 W/C 17 new: motor, rockford clutch, link belt disk bearings, radiator, tires, MSD ignition (to be intalled). 2 sets of new teeth included. Asking $6,500.00
1997 Rayco 1642 tow behind stump grinder(same as listed in forum but cheaper) $5,500.00
2003 Vermeer SC252 stump grinder 300hrs with DUAL TIRES, auto sweep and trailer , this unit is in new condition. Asking $6,500.00 ( I think thats whats left on loan, less on loan, will take less.)
1987 Case 780 backhoe; cummings 6 cylnder turbo diesel (200 hours on rebuild) 4 and 1 clam shell bucket, full cab, more. Asking
$9,000.00, over 13K invested. WILL SELL COMBINED PIECES FOR ALOT LESS, WILL SELL ALL TOGETHER FOR ALOT LESS.:)

Last edited:
Matt, it looks like Save a Tree right now. Unless they turn out to really be slave a tree. I am also being processed for NYPD, but acadamy is not until July and funds are low and work is slow.
PICS COMING SOON OF ALL EQUIPMENT. EVERYTHING IS NEG.
Bill, I only have 1 pic of the backhoe right now. I will post it but its not to clear. I need to get upstate to take more pics of that unit. In all honesty I was holding out on that because I need to replace it with a 4WD one or a large track loader with a backhoe.
The 780 is very heavy and gets stuck on my property to much. Thats the only reason why I am selling it. Not a good machine to drive in mud and my property has alot of mud. :mad:

Tim, I have heard a lot of different things about Save-A-Tree, none of them were positive. I will not get into specific details though. However, I was at their new office in Bedford Hills about a year ago, the place is really nice. The new yard that they have across the street looks from 117 like it's HUGE.

Just to give a example of my price on combined equipment. I would sell my truck, chipper and tow behind grinder all at once for $16,000.00. My reason is simple; cover my bills for the entire winter season and save $500.00 a month on storage fees.
Now thats $5,500.00 less or a free Rayco 1642 , however you want to look at it.:)

I just got the pics into the computer today. They will be posted tonight. I will also try to email for all who asked and PM ed me.
My wife has not had time to email pics yet. I am trying to get her to do it ASAP!

Last edited:
Picture of truck and Chipper

Picture of truck and Chipper. SOLD!

Last edited:
I am having troublw with the pics. They do not seem to be loading. The grinder came up but I am more interested in the hoe and it will not come up.

Bill

Latest posts

Back