2000 F-450

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazak

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
2000 F-450 4x4, diesel, 5spd, 12' chip dump extra high, 2x 48" aluminum boxes, 40K miles, new clutch (dumbass worker burnt out the old one). Needs a to be sandblasted and painted, as the dumbass that painted it didn't put down ANY primer :bang: :chainsaw: and also needs 2 tires. This truck runs great and was bought new in 2000. I would like to get $20K for it.

Please DON'T PM on this truck just reply as my email is just about full and I have to go through it all and the PM's go strait to my email.

BTW I have pics. AND LIKE STATED ABOVE PLEASE DON'T PM ME, JUST REPLY HERE. Thanks Jared K.

Yah, around here most are. Dumbass- screws a paint job up, steals my equipment, brakes my truck, doesn't listen and is just plain stupid. That would be my deffanition.

Here are some pics. Like a said above it could use a new paint jib, 2 new tires, and some minor body work. But when the go new equiped like this for $60K+ save yourself some $$$$. The rust is just surface.

Last edited:
Here are a few more

Last edited:
Wish i had the cheddar....

Nice lookin truck.Would be perfect pullin a drum in my small operation.:cry:

Anyone? Come you guys know what these units new go for, right?:eek:

well it will proboly still be FS next spring.

Ebay the thing. You wouldnt believe the people that will fly in to pick it up.

All ready did. Nothing. If you guys want it for next spring let me know because he's in no rush to sell.

Latest posts

Back