• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Factory outside 365/372 dawg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil21502

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone have the factory clutch cover dawg for a husky 365/372 they wanna get rid of for cheap? Thanks

I already have one set spoken for. I know I have one more set. I may have another small inner or outer. I'm not positive and it will be a few days before I'm able to dig for them.

I don't know how much the small ones are but the large ones are dirt cheap from the dealer. The large spike kit sells for something like $12.50.

I'm in need of the small outer dog as well. Do you have a link to the big ones at that price? Or a part number? Going on a 390. Guess big dogs would be ok.

More than 10 available at ~$26. Not much cheaper than the $30 mentioned above...

I broke down this morning and bought off eBay for $25 shipped. Should've held out. Lol. Half_full it's all yours

Latest posts

Back