Fall Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what no high speed connection ?

I figured you would be uploading on the way home..
I am going to try to manage a few photos myself.. Last GTG I am pretty sure I took atleast 3. LOL

I will not be able to attend tommarrow. As of 3PM today I still was intending on attending. Since then some tensions have arrisen and I feel it may be best I not attend. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Bill

I will be up at 4am to start my trek to Al's, It shows 84 miles Al to your place 1.5 hours.
Then 3.5 more from your place.

I am sorry folks, I will not be able to show up for my usual autograph signing session. I will however send a representative of the Wojo Muffler. His name is Kevin. He will be using custom 066 and 084 Wojo modified mufflers.
He will be there to race, however he is not able to speak for himself at the time.
Hey Al, please feel free to check out Kevins mufflers. They were made to his specifications and if you like them I will make em for anyone else that wants one.

Good Luck to all, be safe and have fun.
God Bless,
Scott.

Oh, and I might add that the idea of getting up at 3:15 to drive 4 hours to cut firewood isn't so shiny and appealing this morning as it was a couple weeks ago.
1219.gif
Coffee'll make it better in a bit. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

See you guys in a few hours,
Ian

well it is over,

I just hope that everyone attended had a good time. Like to say thanks for coming. I enjoyed the fellowship and running other peoples saws.
Had an excellent attendance.
I do not think anyone took a picture..sorry

I just hope that everyone attended had a good time. Like to say thanks for coming. I enjoyed the fellowship and running other peoples saws.
Had an excellent attendance.
I do not think anyone took a picture..sorry

Since this was my first ever GTG, I didn't know what to expect. I have never seen so many chain saws in my life. I think Eric's dad counted 37? :clap:

I would like to say it was nice meeting the guys and those I didn't shake hands with, I am the old gray face guy who hobbled around much of the day.

Also thanks Eric for the hospitality and the soup was good.:popcorn:

Shipper

Just wanted to say Thanks to our host Eric for a great time, a real nice guy as were all of the folks who came. It was nice to put not just faces but personalities to the names as well. Had a great time at my first GTG, it won't be my last. sorry I was so late and missed the mornings festivities.

Ooops I thought I posted this a few hours ago but apparently I forgot to hit the send.

No need to thank me..

I should be thanking you all for coming Up Over and down.
I have a bout a weeks worth of cookies now.. I hauled them all back to the house.. took two loader bucket trips..
Yeah if I do another one and can come up with some big logs.. I will tell you all so you can bring the big bars.. LOL

Last edited:
and I completely forgot... a special thanks to Amick's for the goody bags. Now I gotta buy something from ya whether I like it or not.... ROFL..

Ian

Latest posts

Back