Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wondering why no one said anything about my semi slopping super gunning cut on the one spar. :rolleyes2: :laugh:
attachment.php

I noticed it, but was being polite. I did enough damage at LaPine to egos. :msp_biggrin:

I figured if you did it, it was needed. Right?

I noticed it, but was being polite. I did enough damage at LaPine to egos. :msp_biggrin:

I figured if you did it, it was needed. Right?

kinda experimenting . not everyday you get to fall something strait with no limbload to see what works and what don't. but they laid nice and flat, just put a little bow in the caps/flagpoles that where on the top. i'll go back to no slopp cuts from now on.:msp_wink:

Bitzer. I sure like your pics. I get to see what you did instead of having to see what you did wrond. I likethe tape plugged in and taking a pic. A true high production ####ract logger who is Also a real good Faller and bucker .

Right on. :msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup:

I was working with a guy this fall who cut down in Wyoming this past summer on fires. He's from Chitna. Alaska. Said it was steep, dry and the people were unfriendly. Which surprised him, he had figured Wyomingites would be kind of like Alaskans.

Glen it's not the Wyo folks it's all the greenies and californicators that moved there!:dizzy:

Glen, y'all got snow yet? Dumped 6" on us last night, and more tonight. :(

Dammit Nate, I'm sitting here trying to ignore all my wet clothes hanging next to the stove and enjoy my evening, and you've got to bring up that white #### :givebeer:

Latest posts

Back