Family Farm and Home stores.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJuday

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I stopped at the branch in Coldwater MI, last weekend to see what they had for prices on their Simpson Duravent stove pipe. Toward the back of the store I noticed a large Husqvarna banner hanging from the ceiling and decided to see what they had, sure it was going to be the same stocked saws as TSC and Rural king only to see a large log with bore cuts from end to end and a new 576 XP sticking out! They had a large selection from homeowner Huskies to Pro XP saws. Not one Wild Thing, as a matter of fact there were only 3 Poulans and I had to look to find them. I didn't know of any box stores that sold the Husky Pro lines. The stores are mostly in MI, with one location in Peru, IN.
The web address is familyfarmandhome.com, unfortunatly they don't list the saws they stock, only a link to Husqvarna's website, but there is a location listing.

I believe these stores are the last vestige of the Quality Farm and Fleet stores, I could be wrong though. JJuday

Last edited:
Back