Family Reunion

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For the past 3-4 years I have had saws in 2 different states, but this past summer we bought a house with a decent garage. Over the weekend I was finally able to get them all in one place. Well, most of them. There are still a few stragglers but the bulk of the collection is here.

S6300441.JPG

S6300447.JPG

S6300448.JPG

S6300449.JPG

For the past 3-4 years I have had saws in 2 different states, but this past summer we bought a house with a decent garage. Over the weekend I was finally able to get them all in one place. Well, most of them. There are still a few stragglers but the bulk of the collection is here.

S6300448.JPG

Nice saw pics.
Hows that 5-49 coming along? Have you had a chance to work on it?
I see the engine and trans sitting there on the shelf.

Nice saw pics.
Hows that 5-49 coming along? Have you had a chance to work on it?
I see the engine and trans sitting there on the shelf.

No, not yet. To say I have been busy would be an understatement. I did take the crank out so I could get to the seals. I don't think there was anything wrong with it, but figured I might as well before I put it all together. You can see the 5-49 down in the corner of one of the photos. If all goes well, this weekend will be McCulloch weekend, or maybe 111s weekend, or maybe 920 weekend, or......... ;)

When I get it running I will send you a video so you can see the final product. I can't believe how good that piston looks after about 60 years. :)

:cheers:

WOW , a lot of " Red" saws there , JonseRED , that is !!!:hmm3grin2orange:

There is a little bit of diversity in there. :)

Looking good. I know you've been struggling with shop space. Looks like you have plenty now.

Thanks. Things kind of fell into place this year but now I am too busy to really do anything. Oh well, at least when i do have time I can escape to the garage, drink a beer and tinker with saws.

Seems there is one poor Olympyk there all by its self. Could adopt it and give it a good home.

Nice shelves and saws, someday I should organize the pile at work.

Looking good! To say that I'm envious of that collection would be an understatement. If you ever want to get rid of that big old silver top on the bottom shelf, I know a guy that would take it off your hands!

Back