FarmerTec 200t coming after holiday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of weeks ago I had to re-do the carb on my 460, it was plugged bigtime. The aftermarket air filter was passing fines and the screen below the metering needle was completely plugged with dust. Dealer had the fuel filter and carb kit but not the air filter, told em to order me one. (every time shut it off it would be flooded when you tried to start it))
When I got home had a message on house phone telling me they had an air filter, don't remember what excuse. Went back and picked it up...42 dollars...no wonder there's such a market for aftermarket parts...but I had to stop the crap from getting in or it would have been a wasted effort.

Couple of weeks ago I had to re-do the carb on my 460, it was plugged bigtime. The aftermarket air filter was passing fines and the screen below the metering needle was completely plugged with dust. Dealer had the fuel filter and carb kit but not the air filter, told em to order me one. (every time shut it off it would be flooded when you tried to start it))
When I got home had a message on house phone telling me they had an air filter, don't remember what excuse. Went back and picked it up...42 dollars...no wonder there's such a market for aftermarket parts...but I had to stop the crap from getting in or it would have been a wasted effort.
I have a used one of those filters.

Back