Farmertec "Caber" rings real or fake?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So whats it to you if they have?, you do know your 'leader' the great Obiden (in reality it's not really him but his handlers and his wife holding him up) is slowly but surely dragging the US towards "communist trash" anyway. Hoorah!.
I'm no Biden fan... but that has nothing to do with willingly supporting Chicom scum in their theft of intellectual property.

I'm no Biden fan... but that has nothing to do with willingly supporting Chicom scum in their theft of intellectual property.
I'm not sure how its theft. If you want a new 372XP that's not one of the current emission regulated ones (Which run like crap, if at all at 30 below) you sure ain't gonna get it from Husky.

I'm not sure how its theft. If you want a new 372XP that's not one of the current emission regulated ones (Which run like crap, if at all at 30 below) you sure ain't gonna get it from Husky.
Copying a product and then selling it as your own is theft, period.

Ok. I better call LMC truck and tell them they can't make fenders for square body chevy trucks anymore, because its stealing.
You don't see the difference between selling a part for an obsolete vehicle last made in the late 80's to copying a complete saw? Many of these saws are still being sold by the company that designed them to the global market. 372, 288 being two examples.

Places like LMC and the like purchase the patent rights to reproduce or those patent rights have expired. Countries like like China do not have these laws they are a "communist country". That is why they do not understand. The US is a "capitalist" country and have laws to protect patented products. You cannot copy with intent to profit unless you buy the patent rights. If a company goes out of business eventually those rights expire.

Places like LMC and the like purchase the patent rights to reproduce or those patent rights have expired. Countries like like China do not have these laws they are a "communist country". That is why they do not understand. The US is a "capitalist" country and have laws to protect patented products. You cannot copy with intent to profit unless you buy the patent rights. If a company goes out of business eventually those rights expire.
I would think LMC purchased the tooling and a use agreement from GM.

Yes, but you dont say that because of your extended experience, you say that because you hate china.
It's not hard to hate what the Chinese are doing to the honest manufacturers, copying their sometimes patented designs and undercutting their prices by using slave labor. Every time the US has tried using slave labor it has cost us more than if we'd done the work ourselves. We're going down that road again buying from China..

You wouldn't even know.
Yup im going off on a lib to say a good portion of still replacement parts are made in China too. I bought a carb kit for my blower and it was thrown in a stihl bag the bag the part came in said made in China and looked just like the farmertec bags. I plan on buying a farmertec saw at some point down the road.

It's not hard to hate what the Chinese are doing to the honest manufacturers, copying their sometimes patented designs and undercutting their prices by using slave labor. Every time the US has tried using slave labor it has cost us more than if we'd done the work ourselves. We're going down that road again buying from China..
I went down the silk road several years ago buying there crap and learning the hard way. Now I go out of my way to avoid it, but I was not going to respond. His response sounded defensive/emotional and that's another road I have learned not to go down.:cheers:

Yup im going off on a lib to say a good portion of still replacement parts are made in China too. I bought a carb kit for my blower and it was thrown in a stihl bag the bag the part came in said made in China and looked just like the farmertec bags. I plan on buying a farmertec saw at some point down the road.
That’s like saying Michael Jordan and I are the same because we wore the same shoes

That’s like saying Michael Jordan and I are the same because we wore the same shoes
Not saying their the same but still is manufacturing in China Especially their homeowner saws. I haven’t hat an issue with the top ends i put in still ts350 concrete saws(6 of them) my coustomer was happy not spending $160 on kits for saws he payed $25 for at auction. their now rental saws so I’m sure sooner or later they will come back after being straight gassed. Idk anywhere but farmertec to get a 070 for $360 be it clone or not

Not saying their the same but still is manufacturing in China Especially their homeowner saws. I haven’t hat an issue with the top ends i put in still ts350 concrete saws(6 of them) my coustomer was happy not spending $160 on kits for saws he payed $25 for at auction. their now rental saws so I’m sure sooner or later they will come back after being straight gassed.
There are Stihl plants in China, same as most other manufacturers. Stihl owns Zama, which is located in China. The difference is in the quality control department. A company run by Stihl in China is going to produce better parts than a random operation selling parts for 1/8 the cost

There are Stihl plants in China, same as most other manufacturers. Stihl owns Zama, which is located in China. The difference is in the quality control department. A company run by Stihl in China is going to produce better parts than a random operation selling parts for 1/8 the cost
never really liked working on Zama carbs the one on my blower the screw for the needle is Stripped so I never got to clean it out just threw what I could in for the kit and and got it running.

Latest posts

Back