Farmertec G3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you what. Figure that out on your own. Not doing any leg work for you.

I know what we were told when he became a dealer. Now did he change that over the years no clue.

They have a website so have at it.
I did. They sell all over the EU. €312.83 with shipping to Austria for a 372.
So maybe - just maybe - save that condescending attitude for when you're right. Cheers :cheers:.

Last week I phoned 5 of the dealers that were on the list. I wanted to inquire about warranty. On e ansered and laughed when I asked. I left messages for the other four and only one called back. He said yes he could warranty them but that would only be on a parts defect and even then it was sketchy.

Last week I phoned 5 of the dealers that were on the list. I wanted to inquire about warranty. On e ansered and laughed when I asked. I left messages for the other four and only one called back. He said yes he could warranty them but that would only be on a parts defect and even then it was sketchy.
If you want a warranty buy it through amazon and get there warranty for 50ish bucks and your 100% covered for 3 years. I like my china saws but I would never trust or even try to used their warranty.

If you want a warranty buy it through amazon and get there warranty for 50ish bucks and your 100% covered for 3 years. I like my china saws but I would never trust or even try to used their warranty.
I would like to talk with someone who has actually had that warranty honored. I do not think it is an Amazon warranty . I think it is a 3rd party company that will probably be belly up in a few months.

I would like to talk with someone who has actually had that warranty honored. I do not think it is an Amazon warranty . I think it is a 3rd party company that will probably be belly up in a few months.
Yes it is a 3rd party but I would imagine amazon would cover any issues.

The 3rd party is Asurion which I have never heard of so I looked them up.

Asurion, LLC is a privately held company based in Nashville, Tennessee,[3] that provides insurance for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry. In 2014, the company operated in 14 countries and had 49 offices with 19,000 employees serving 280 million consumers

Sounds like they started in 1994

Bill, I can tell you that the 3rd party insurance company that warranties the Amazon stuff is the same one that warranties the stuff you buy at Lowe's.
The stupid reason I know this is that my cousin worked for them for 4years. They are a massive company that has an office in Nashville, Ashurian? The spelling alludes me.
They insure anything that they can get their grubby hands on, run call centers, and buy smaller companies.
Would they replace a broken saw? Probably, they don't have knowledgeable people running the call centers. Its probably the one time you could straight gas a saw and get it replaced!
Anymore I theorize that about 80% of people's crazy conspiracies are probably correct anymore, huge evil corporations running the world??? CHECK.

Are you gonna show more pictures of the 3120 or what?
I want to see some air filter! Lol
Hard to show anything when not in my hands.

I prob wont even get one of these myself to check out. They are all out of my weight class anymore. Even the G888.
Heck even all my OEM 066 660's 5-6 of those and G660 and G395 too.
I'm grabbing smallest lightest saw for the job at hand anymore.

All mine have went to younger folks to handle anymore.

g888444466.jpgh3120jeee.jpgs084xx.jpg

Bill, I can tell you that the 3rd party insurance company that warranties the Amazon stuff is the same one that warranties the stuff you buy at Lowe's.
The stupid reason I know this is that my cousin worked for them for 4years. They are a massive company that has an office in Nashville, Ashurian? The spelling alludes me.
They insure anything that they can get their grubby hands on, run call centers, and buy smaller companies.
Would they replace a broken saw? Probably, they don't have knowledgeable people running the call centers. Its probably the one time you could straight gas a saw and get it replaced!
Anymore I theorize that about 80% of people's crazy conspiracies are probably correct anymore, huge evil corporations running the world??? CHECK.
When I met my wife years back. She worked at a place that sold those. She told me big money makers. She got a % of the sell of it and most go unused.

When is the Farmertech 3120 going to be available?
No preorders on G3120 yet.

Now neotec is taking preorders on their 3120 for this month.

Farmertec just released a orange grey G888 too. To go with the blue one that has been out for a few years now.

Attachments

• g888grey.jpg
    g888grey.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • g888.jpg
    g888.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
  • g312000.jpg
    g312000.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nt3120x.jpg
    nt3120x.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 0
As much as I hate to admit it, I'll probably grab the g3120 after they have the bugs worked out and sell off my 394xp. I seem to only break out the mill for big and odd ball stuff, and I already have husqy bars up to 42" so the stihl copy doesn't make any sense for me.

I haven’t used it much. But I had one of the first 880 kits and I didn’t have any issues.
I need to look at the oiler though….

No preorders on G3120 yet.

Now neotec is taking preorders on their 3120 for this month.

Farmertec just released a orange grey G888 too. To go with the blue one that has been out for a few years now.
Couldn't even find the g3120 on neotec web site. Some sort of special fanboi discount?

Back