Farmertec

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of you guys used the farmertec website to order parts? Seems kinda sketchy that the only way to checkout is with PayPal.

Imo if you are going to buy from them or a company like neotec it's better to go through Amazon and avoid dealing with PayPal. Getting refunded will be much easier.

Have any of you guys used the farmertec website to order parts? Seems kinda sketchy that the only way to checkout is with PayPal.
Just did last night. You can use guest checkout via paypal and pay with a debit card or whatever. It was pretty easy (I don't even have a paypal account)

sdfhdfghghdgrf.jpg

Cylinder piston bearing? Wth! It's a wristpin bearing. Genuine super high quality. Maybe, maybe not. It's a very critical part. 68 cents seems a little cheap for a super high quality part. But you never know...

Cylinder piston bearing? Wth! It's a wristpin bearing. Genuine super high quality. Maybe, maybe not. It's a very critical part. 68 cents seems a little cheap for a super high quality part. But you never know...
I don't even need it, I just saw "$0.68" and clicked "add to cart" lol

I'll be the guinea pig!

I don't even need it, I just saw "$0.68" and clicked "add to cart" lol

I'll be the guinea pig!
I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and have always been impressed with the quality but recently their shipping costs have become ridiculous. That $0.68 bearing would be more like $6.08 by the time I get it paid for in Canadian dollars.

Over the past few years, I have ordered a good bit of parts for various chainsaws from them. When I do have specific parts that I want, I go ahead and stock up on screws, clips and things of that nature. I loaded up the cart, keeping an eye on the shipping cost, and then when it reaches the next threshold, after being a decent deal, then I’ll back it off to stay in the lower range.

I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and have always been impressed with the quality but recently their shipping costs have become ridiculous. That $0.68 bearing would be more like $6.08 by the time I get it paid for in Canadian dollars.
The shipping costs are based more on item size. Small items don't cost much for shipping. Like in the order I posted above, the $3 handlebar, added about $9 to the shipping. But at the end of the day its still 12 bucks for a handlebar that you would normally pay $30-$40 for.

I have ordered with them in the past when shipping was pennys on the dollar. I used a pre paid credit card and not my own.

I've ordered from Farmertec a few times.
1 complete saw, G372xp.
1 saw kit , MS440.
And some various parts, tools, bars etc.
The stuff honestly isn't bad, especially for the money you pay!

Back