Favorite bar.?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bro

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm in the process of buying a 20" bar for my 039, and a 24" bar for my 372xp. Both are gonna run the 3/8 .050... I don't want to break the bank, but want to know what some of your favorites are.??

Thanks guys.!!

BRO's iPhone

SugiHara. Check Ebay, the 20" are cheap right now for a replaceable sprocket tip. They are light weight and have super hard rails. Made in Japan.

cantina_denizens_2.jpg

I like to use Stihl bars on the Stihl saws and I use either Oregon Pro-lite or Power Match Plus on the other brand saws. I'm not sure why it is but that is the way I do it. :msp_wink:

SugiHara. Check Ebay, the 20" are cheap right now for a replaceable sprocket tip. They are light weight and have super hard rails. Made in Japan.

I've been looking for the Sugihara bars on eBay, and can't find what I'm looking for.. May give it a couple days and check again..

BRO's iPhone

I use Oregon Power-match plus bars, but stihl has good quality products and very good pricing. At my shop i sell more stihl bars than anything else. In my opinion spend the extra cash on a Oregon.

My Tsumara branded Carlton I got for $30..lol

I could KICK myself for not buying all that was left...

Anyone that i can get for a good price that fits my saw is a great bar. Usually by the time i get a favorite the price is sky high or its not made anymore...Bob

GB Titanium

Second place to the Total Super bars.

I've never worn out a bar to be truthful. Usually end up buying what's cheapest because when a tree rolls and turns the bar into scrap metal it's easier to eat $30 than $75.

Take Care

I'm a very big fan of the GB Titanium I just picked up. Very sharp looking and feels solid. I do love a Windsor Speed Tip on any saw!

Latest posts

Back