Favorite Torx Bit Driver Set?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is the case, I suggest you take the phone or computer you are posting on and destroy it, 'cause it's Chi-Com 'offal' as well...

Being a hypocrite just shows your bias.

Next?
You going to vote for Biden again?

Nice man nearby has used tool business. 3 barns full of tools. That's where I shop for tools.

I still have a rotary phone, and never owned a foreign made car/truck.

Yes, computers are mostly chi-com crap.

Check out Wera tools. i find a lot on kctools.com! They have tons of different length bits to pick from! the website is a german tool supplier. Geodore also makes a fabulous set

Check out Wera tools. i find a lot on kctools.com! They have tons of different length bits to pick from! the website is a german tool supplier. Geodore also makes a fabulous set
I didn't see any long driver bits on Wera or th e KCtools site.

Harbor Freight for the win...lol Interestingly, the Harbor Freight T handle Torx set is the exact same set as Snap-On (right down to the color of the handles, minus the 'Snap-On' logo for 1/4th the cost.
I am not really a fan of HF or their quality. I also didn't see any long (6") driver sets, I suspect because you need good hardened steel to resist bending at that length.

If you prefer made in USA look at Wright and Williams. Wright hand tools are still all made here and based in Ohio. Williams is the industrial branch of Snap On, same quality just a little more economically priced - backwards of a typical industrial brand.

Harbor Freight for the win...lol Interestingly, the Harbor Freight T handle Torx set is the exact same set as Snap-On (right down to the color of the handles, minus the 'Snap-On' logo for 1/4th the cost.
I have noticed in the last 2 years, alot of the harbor freight stuff, is starting to look like non branded snap on products. Perfect example is the new tool boxes. They look just like the snap on epic series. Or the new pliers, side cutters, ect. Same deal. Right down to the comfort grip handles lol

Thanks for everyone's input. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a couple of Bonhus sets (torx and metric allen). At almost twice the price of the Tekton but the Bondhus also came with a set of 6-point sockets which may find use. Plus a 20% off coupon from Zoro took some of the bit off the higher price.

Latest posts

Back