• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Feeler thread WTB 60cc Jonny/Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe123

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ideally wanting a 2260, 2258 maybe works. Husky 562xp ver' nice, but a bit pricey. Maybe consider other 60cc stuff but these are what I'm looking for mostly. I have been drooling over 2172s and 2188s but forced myself to admit that I don't need to spend that kind of money when I'll get to put a saw like that to the test maybe once every couple months if that. Doing some small clearing come spring and expecting a crap load of cleanup besides, so I think 60cc is right on the money for my needs,

Just tossing out some feelers to see what people might have. Looking for 24"-28" B&C included if possible. Finding new on fleabay 2258 with a 24 for 630, 2260 for 700, trying to do a bit better than that and not real interested in buying a saw from the unknown realm anyway. If I decide to buy new I'm calling WWS, but if I can save a little cash all the mo' betta.

Thanks for the tip! 2260 does sound ideal for me. I'm open to other ideas, but I really like anything that says TURBO on it!

You looking for new only or used also.I have a few that I'd part with for less than what your talking about. A 441 with I think a 24" and a 575 with a 28" and I'm sure there are more out in the shop I'm forgetting. Also have a couple dolmars not being used 5100 7900 and maaaaybe 9010.

Used not a real problem if they aren't worked to death. Minor cosmetics aren't a huge problem but broken stuff I'd rather not deal with. I'd like to save a little money, but when I do actually buy I'm willing to spend a bit more to avoid headaches and BS.

575 might be a bit big for my needs. Trying to stick Jonny or Husky. NOt running down other brands but I've never run Dolmars or many stihls. The MM 562 in your sig sounds interesting though ;)

That one gets used on a daily basis. The 575 has sat on the shelf for about 4 years with a winch mounted to it.I recently put a bar on it to sell in the trading section but haven't listed it yet. The 441 I bought from one of my employee's grandfather that sells firewood it does look like it was used a good bit but everything works. The dolmars don't get used because most people including experienced ones don't know to crank a saw without throttle and the dolmars seem more prone to flooding.

Not to hijack but what would you have to have for that 9010 sctreeguy?

I'll think it over for sure. Don't want to turn this thread into a "which saw to buy" thing but good ideas none the less. Hoping for a 2260 or some 60cc class Jonny. Anyone?

I'll think it over for sure. Don't want to turn this thread into a "which saw to buy" thing but good ideas none the less. Hoping for a 2260 or some 60cc class Jonny. Anyone?
In a Jonny, I'd want the 2260. I actually prefer it over the 562xp, because the Jred has small mount bar and a lower less bulky top cover. Lil' less money too. The 2258 or 555 are also very good saws, basically the same, but with a bit less power than the XP versions...

Latest posts

Back