Felling poll - Have your say

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you fell these palms?

• Total voters
You're right....he really doesn't deserve it. Bet his body guard GayD (he pronounces the G as a J pls note) will likely be around to straighten everybody out lol.

Sgt Knucklehead strikes again, and it seems he's rallied up some of the old platoon..lol..walking sticks and all..lol.

So how you been Treevet betrayed any of your Buddy's lately??

nit picking fool

Imagine not being able to spell "here's". Really now is this professional?

Trust you to nit pick, to everyone else over there it's obviously was a typo, but with your usual venom spiting and derogatory posting style you try and make some thing out of nothing.

WOW! Once again I get someone that seems to want to trash talk in a fight they didn't have anything to do with, then comes out and calls me a "looser and a drunk"!
Well, I'll tell you again, I know who I am, my friends know who I am, and I can sleep at night, can you?
You came into this to pick a fight, you got one, you did little more than show a lack of intelligence or tact, much less class, then I spanked you with a negative rep. I'd suggest you call it a day now, "stupid looser drunks" can get awful nasty when they need to, and they might just be smarter than you think!

Last edited:
WOW! Once again I get someone that seems to want to trash talk in a fight they didn't have anything to do with, then comes out and calls me a "looser and a drunk"!
Well, I'll telly you again, I know who I am, my friends know who I am, and I can sleep at night, can you?
You came into this to pick a fight, you got one, you did little more than show a lack of intelligence or tact, much less class, then I spanked you with a negative rep. I'd suggest you call it a day now, "stupid looser drunks" can get awful nasty when they need to, and they might just be smarter than you think!

sawinredneck
Pay me no mind I'm Obviously drunk!

Hey its your own words, you threaten me behind the scenes than come into this thread just fight! I'm going no where!

So have you really got anything usefull to add to this thread, and I see birds of a feather do flock togther.

you build, you mow, then I suppose you get drunk.

No JayD, it's not my own words, a moderator gave that to me as a joke, if you had a half a brain you'd know you can't change your own tag line on here, a moderator has to do it!

Again, I didn't threaten you, and it's not "behind the scenes", again if you had a half a brain, everything in the conversation we had is available for the public to view in the visitor messages, either your profile page or mine. They can then look at the entire conversation if they choose. What you sent me isn't private by any means!
Might want to spend some time and get familiar with the way the forum operates a bit next time!
Have a day.

No JayD, it's not my own words, a moderator gave that to me as a joke, if you had a half a brain you'd know you can't change your own tag line on here, a moderator has to do it!

Again, I didn't threaten you, and it's not "behind the scenes", again if you had a half a brain, everything in the conversation we had is available for the public to view in the visitor messages, either your profile page or mine. They can then look at the entire conversation if they choose. What you sent me isn't private by any means!
Might want to spend some time and get familiar with the way the forum operates a bit next time!
Have a day.

Hey, Steve, Grow up! Have a day..lol..to many eh mate..lol

BTW I voted for pulling them one at a time.
Not that there's never a time to fell a twisted mangled clump every now and then[vines through the canopy comes to mind] but,,, as someone else stated ,dropping them 1by1 makes for a lot easier clean up.

Hey its your own words, you threaten me behind the scenes than come into this thread just fight! I'm going no where!

So have you really got anything usefull to add to this thread, and I see birds of a feather do flock together.

you build, you mow, then I suppose you get drunk.

Ah, lets see. I count two spelling errors. The first sentence is completely unreadable. The second sentence is so true, its probably the most concise thing you have ever said. The third sentence makes less sense than the first. The fourth sentence despite a lack of initial capitalization is actually pretty close to English. Oh, I see your criticizing sawinredneck for his tag-line. You know some people have to drink, because we can't all be suffering from advanced senility.

I only wish I could rep you. A few more of the red blocks and you will be outta here for good. Somehow I don't think it will be too long before you offend someone!

Last edited:
arborist or side walk hero

Ah, lets see. I count two spelling errors. The first sentence is completely unreadable. The second sentence is so true, its probably the most concise thing you have ever said. The third sentence makes less sense than the first. The fourth sentence despite a lack of initial capitalization is actually pretty close to English. Oh, I see your criticizing sawinredneck for his tag-line. You know some people have to drink, because we can't all be suffering from advanced senility.

I only wish I could rep you. A few more of the red blocks and you will be outta here for good. Somehow I don't think it wioll be too long before you offend someone!

Another classic post from edent, I made your spelling mistakes in bold so they stand out.

Now that you have sprayed more venom are you going to say some thing constructive in thread instead of coming here to act like a pre school teacher.

Now back to the question I put to you are you a arborist or a side walk hero

Another classic post from edent, I made your spelling mistakes in bold so they stand out.

Now that you have sprayed more venom are you going to say some thing constructive in thread instead of coming here to act like a pre school teacher.

Now back to the question I put to you are you a arborist or a side walk hero

Cool,
I was correcting it as you posted your message!

Something constructive? Care to point me to any post you have made on AS this year that is constructive. Also it's better to come on here and act like a preschool teacher than a preschool student (with advanced senility).

Oh yes, I am an Arborist. Why, do you need some tree work done?

Cool,
I was correcting it as you posted your message!

Something constructive? Care to point me to any post you have made on AS this year that is constructive. Also it's better to come on here and act like a preschool teacher than a preschool student (with advanced senility).

Oh yes, I am an Arborist. Why, do you need some tree work done?

No not by you, I Only use proven and qualified arborists for any contracts I have.

Oh yes, I am an Arborist

OK, you say your a arborist what is your ISA cert number? talk is cheap !

EEEEEKKKK! It's one of those internet predators my mother warned me about. Dirty old men who ask you to show them your private things.

Are you a paying customer?
Are you an OHS rep?
Are you a cop?

No - then get lost.

Incidentally use 'a' when prefixing a word beginning with a consonant. EG - GayD is a moron!

Use 'an' when prefixing a word beginning with a vowel. EG - GayD is an idiot.

You forgot to point me to one of your constructive posts!

One more red one and it's goodbye GayD.

I got him for you .
A new nova ,I think. You think right!

Cheers Ozzy. Its coming back soon but I gotta spread it around a little first.

On another positive note I now almost have a full house of neg rep from the "elite". I have neg from JayD, Ekka and FTA. Hey waddya know, birds of a feather do flock together! :clap:

EEEEEKKKK! It's one of those internet predators my mother warned me about. Dirty old men who ask you to show them your private things.

Are you a paying customer?
Are you an OHS rep?
Are you a cop?

No - then get lost.

Incidentally use 'a' when prefixing a word beginning with a consonant. EG - GayD is a moron!

Use 'an' when prefixing a word beginning with a vowel. EG - GayD is an idiot.

You forgot to point me to one of your constructive posts!

One more red one and it's goodbye GayD.

I'm not interested in your personal particulars, I just calling you out..put your credentials on the table prove you are what you say you are!

I'm not interested in your personal particulars, I just calling you out..put your credentials on the table prove you are what you say you are!

Some people don't negotiate with terrorists, I don't negotiate with illiterates. And I am not even slightly interested in your demands. Get lost, unless you are a cop, an OHS rep, or a paying customer!

Hey OOMT I've got the full book to. Mind you I 'tricked' FTA into giving me positive rep. Still chuckle about that!

Latest posts

Back