Female (aspiring) arborist looking for employment

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmelliott

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
ontario, but will move where I need to be
Hi, I'm a very hard working individual who has a huge desire to become a certified arborist. I am looking to change careers from horses back to trees. I have experience working for an arborist company in Ontario and would like to continue training and working as an arborist. I graduated from college with a forestry diploma and have some experience in forestry/urban forestry. I'm quick to learn, fit, and able to move anywhere. If anyone can help me out, point me in the right direction, or would like to see a copy of my resume please e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks

Welcome to this site, and good luck in your endeavors. Kind of far away out here to help.

i'd love to see a female in the grind daily. sick.

how about beantown? what kind of weather you looking for? what city? you gonna climb or drag brush? get on the spray rig maybe?

good luck on the job hunt.

well I am going to ask the question everyone wants asked but are to politically correct to ask. How about a Pic of you climbing? Just to prove your not pulling our leg of course.

sorry, been away. Never taken a camera out with me (mind you don't have one) and I climbed for a year until I dislocated my shoulder (multiple times), so decided to give it a rest for a bit. Been working with racehorses, and now looking to get back into the trees.

Would you be willing to move to WNY State (Near Rochester & Buffalo)?

Hi, I'm a very hard working individual who has a huge desire to become a certified arborist. I am looking to change careers from horses back to trees. I have experience working for an arborist company in Ontario and would like to continue training and working as an arborist. I graduated from college with a forestry diploma and have some experience in forestry/urban forestry. I'm quick to learn, fit, and able to move anywhere. If anyone can help me out, point me in the right direction, or would like to see a copy of my resume please e-mail me at [email protected].
Thanks

Would you be willing to move to WNY State (Near Rochester & Buffalo)?

Whoa

Whoa a chick with a chainsaw that might be hot or dangerous
the chainsaw I mean...
but anyways welcome to the forums and make yourself at home and include a picture.. he he he

whats the deal with the shoulder? that kind of problem can be limiting? can you still run your top handle saw with one hand? horses are probably rough on it too. hope it is ok.

didnt mean to come across dumb- but i get an email when someone has responded to my post so i thought why not take a chance and see if she is still out there and how things worked out. i am new to this.

Latest posts

Back