few pics off the cell phone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a_lopa said:
Just a calculated guess

Hey TreeCo, us Aussies are very calculative ... haven't you noticed?:yoyo:

They say the psych profile of our industry is risk taking adrenalin junkies .... are you under sedation or something.:monkey: :D

Hey Aussie, judging by that picture you had bags of room to use. :laugh:

a_lopa said:
some good firewood

Good firewood, would have been a decent log to mill too.

Ekka it looks to be a River Red Gum Eucalyptus cameldulensis, right alopa?

Just quoted removal or pruning of a massive one of these after it shed a limb bigger than that whole tree. That building/canopy behind it is a loading dock for semi's. I wanted to get a pic while a truck was there for perspective but missed out. they lift containers off the trailers under there so its at least triple the height of a trailer.

Trev

Kept all the chips from the red gum for myself.

yes river red gum.

wait till you see the size of some cypress in doing next week big MOFO'S nothing a 20t digger wont sort out.

pic lemon scented smooth bark getting the chop.

What trees are these easy easy,you should get them straight of the bat trev.

a_lopa said:
What trees are these easy easy,you should get them straight of the bat trev.

Looks like Mountain Ash, but only going by form really, bit of a blurry pic but the big ones are hard to get in the shot good eh.

a_lopa said:
few random shots, big gum was huge and next to house.
sweet pics a_lopa thats the good **** i like the shirts looks very professional
keep up the good work and keep posting them pics:rockn:

getting rid of some cypress pine today in 50knt winds,got the fire going good thou!

:jester:
attachment.php

Thanks Dan,pretty manuverable SWB 4x4 got a stack of stumps this week!

Nice pic Jason, how long did it take to do that stump?

Steel in stumps is a major PITA, I've even had bolts bust and teeth (Rayco super teeth) fly off. Most common is star pickets.

sypost2.jpg

I've got a six foot oak stump to grind this week. I already know that tramp metal is the reason it is 4ft. high. I put a bungee cord on the wheel guard to hold it up and my 1672 really throws the chips. This is on a farm in a pasture so I'm not worried about thrown objects but that tramp metal worries me.

metal detector?

a guy a know hot a axe head inbedeed with brand new super teeth,thats the most danage ive seemn to teeth in one foul swoop.

ive heard there not that accurate for doing stumps but who knows,in a 6' stump id sure give iot a go.

the tomahawks are holding up well IMO hit a few nastys and sharpened today not much wrong.

Back