Finally got round to tidying my workshop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie101

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Today i was at a bit of a loose end wondering what to do as the wife is away with work, i finally decided i would sort out and tidy my workshop after months of never been able to find what i was looking for. Its taken most of the morning but i am there.

Now my question! ive found enough good parts to build a 023 saw, should i rebuild it in stages and post pictures and descriptions on here or is a 023 easy enough for people to work on that they wouldnt need a step by step guide?

Pictures are always good.

Pictures are always good.

I'm sure that there are some that would like to see a rebuild of a saw. There have been others...... but.....Pictures are always good.

I'm sure that you might have a unique approach or a different problem to address.

A pic of where you started from would be good too with all of the parts spread out. Maybe a shot of the bad parts and why you're replacing them.

Maybe a pic of your newly organized shop too.:clap::clap: Way to go! Now....come over and we can get started on mine!:greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

<<<<<<<-------------Hay....I just got my first Gold star!!!! (a couple days ago.......)

Last edited:
I think the step by step pics would be great. There are new members joining AS all the time and maybe havent seen pics from past buildups. Ill be watching.:clap:

:computer: Funny you should mention that. I hired (to test out) a climber for the day a few weeks ago.

Because he pawned his saw, I had to loan him my 023 climbing saw. And his climbing line was to short, I had to also loan him my climbing rope.

I told him don't you cut this rope! Well I forgot to mention not to drop my saw..So he did! :buttkick:

Just now got around to putting it back together, with a few pics along the way.

View attachment 91425
View attachment 91426
View attachment 91427
View attachment 91429

Last edited:
Back