Finally my carport/wood shed is Looking good!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcedintoit

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well after getting my craigslist score of a carport this past winter 18x31 for 700. we finally got it up this spring and started getting it full of firewood, thank God my daughter was able to cut all the wood to keep me splitting into the shed:chainsawguy:. installed lights in the shed so when the lights come on when the OWB light is on! it is coming together well and will be a ton happier when the fall/winter is here next year!

I bet you had a blast building that, I know I would have. Really nice set up, Great pics. I wish my daughter would help, She won't even bring in one stick!

Great Job! Coming from first hand experience with a carport/OWB combo you will really like it.

Very nice . Thanks for sharing . I am so close to ordering one myself. Can't wait.

Looks nice, I thought about getting a shed like that but will prolly build one to save $$.

That little girl was running the saw??

How many cord you have in there???
I also have my eye out for a metal building like that.

How many cord you have in there???
I also have my eye out for a metal building like that.

The way that I have been stacking it I will be able to get about 16-17 cords under the roof and still give me plenty of room to work around the front of the stove!

nice job on the wood shed. I love the pics of you and your little girl running the saw. I can't wait till mine gets old enough to start helping old dad. I would add at least one piece of stack pipe to get above the roof line. might help out on windy days.

I repped ya A nice job and being a good dad
Beefie

nice job on the wood shed. I love the pics of you and your little girl running the saw. I can't wait till mine gets old enough to start helping old dad. I would add at least one piece of stack pipe to get above the roof line. might help out on windy days.

I repped ya A nice job and being a good dad
Beefie

Funny you should say that the pipe is the next thing on the list.....and My daughter hannah loves to help for about 5-10 minutes after that off to play with more fun things for a 6 yr old!

Nice job! Thanks for the ideas:bowdown:

Can't wait for my Baby Girl to get old enough to help like yours=) Even if it is only for a few mins;) Love the pic of you guys running the saw together!:chainsawguy:

good job. my carport gets installed friday.. i will post pictures

I bet you had a blast building that, I know I would have. Really nice set up, Great pics. I wish my daughter would help, She won't even bring in one stick!

Use a stick on her rear. Then she'll bring it in. Keep doing it until she doesn't need the stick on her rear. After a while, she'll start to be good. You've got an important job as a father. You're not helping her at all by letting her have her way.

To the OP - beautiful set up. Wish I could go OWB, but I'm in the middle of town (small town) and don't have a reliable source of wood.

Latest posts

Back