Finally took the plunge on a 355.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treespotter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Actually it's not a 355 because that's probably only what it's called in the US.
Being a Euro I bought an Echo 360tes a couple of weeks ago.
Know what? I love it. In fact, if I wasn't married I would probably take it to bed every night. [emoji12]
This gems cold starts amaze me. Choke on, pull. When I'm quick with the throttle I sometimes don't even have to do a second pull.
Warm starts? Even after ten minutes of down time the saw fires up on the first pull without using the choke.
Dang, I love my Husqy battery topper but this Echo is definitely my very first choice when it rains! Heck, even without a drizzle it puts a smile on my face.

Wolter

Husky 353 gets my vote also. Not sure why the 353 was ever discontinued. My good friend has one and he will never sell it.
th

In the USA a 355t and 360t are complete different saws. 360 is an older model 355 the newest top handle...

Congrats. Great saw. I had one briefly before I got into 200T's. I only sold the echo to fund a few 200t rebuilds. I would buy again and the new 361p has my interest.

I believe your saw comes with a catalytic muffler. Perhaps one of the site sponsors (echo dealer) could supply you with the north American non catylist muffler.

Here's a pic of my muffler mod.

Attachments

• IMG_00001434.jpg
    IMG_00001434.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
So theirs the 360t a 355t and a 360tes which are all different saws ?

Back