Finding a Good Dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawdawgz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Why is it when I drop my saw off at the Stihl deal, He knows everything and I am doing everything wrong.

sawdawgz said:
Why is it when I drop my saw off at the Stihl deal, He knows everything and I am doing everything wrong.

Maybe your dealer is a ********. I know, I speak from experience. :laugh:

There is a Stihl dealer (arrogant f-heads) 4 miles from my house.
I don't mind driving the extra 20 miles to Madsen's for
great service.

sawdawgz said:

Without any more info, there is a small chance you are... What does he say you are doing wrong?

Before this turns into a Stihl dealer bashing thread, let's remember that this can happen with any dealer. Wasn't there a guy on here a while back who's Husky dealer was being hard to get along with? And I was in my Stihl dealership just yesterday and he was ordering a jug for a 372 because so many people here bring their Husky's to the Stihil dealer to have them worked on instead of going to the Husky guy in town.

I think it has less to do with the brand, and more to do with the folks that work there.

JMO.

Jeff

Back