When did Echo get so costly?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While still not cheap in my area a 7310 can be had for around $1100 or so before the 15% off sale

That's still 572 range, at least before the 15% off.

Prediction time: Anyone who wants an Echo should probably pull the trigger sooner rather than later. Couple years from now, don't be surprised to hear "due to lack of demand, we are discontinuing production of our gasoline chainsaw line."

That's still 572 range, at least before the 15% off.

Prediction time: Anyone who wants an Echo should probably pull the trigger sooner rather than later. Couple years from now, don't be surprised to hear "due to lack of demand, we are discontinuing production of our gasoline chainsaw line."
When they go on sale again I am going to grab a 620. The 7310 is out of my reach but I have other 70-80cc saws anyway.
But I suspect you are correct about gas products. I bet around the same time you will see battery only everything at all the box stores.
edit to add:
If you are an Echo fan you can take some solace in knowing that their battery products are apparently excellent. I was bumming around the showroom of the biggest 0PE dealer in our area and the owner said he has several battery Echo tools at home. He seemed to think they were better than the other orange tools.

A 7310 isn't worth it for the cost of a 462 or 500i, agreed. BUT the key is a dealer that supports Echo dealer days in Spring and Fall, you can swoop up one for $800-900. Excellent deal for such a good saw.

Latest posts

Back