500i availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had a 500i on order for a while now. Dealer said they’re all headed to Florida for Hurricane cleanup. Don’t know if true or not. And doesn’t have any light bars.

I’ve had a 500i on order for a while now. Dealer said they’re all headed to Florida for Hurricane cleanup. Don’t know if true or not. And doesn’t have any light bars.
The dealer I typically use has five in stock. Another dealer has two, plus a couple 462’s. I’m not sure if they ship them but I’d be happy to ask.

I'll just throw this in for comment. Customer brought in a 500I that he loaned to a neighbor who promptly straight gassed it. Now, who in his right mind..... saw is like new.
Never ever lend you chainsaw or your wife to anyone, they both come back ill used. If I loan my chainsaw, I am also borrowed otherwise no deal.

Let me know how that 400 runs.
Finally got some trigger time. I really like this saw. A lot. Every one says the power to weight ratio is great, and they are not wrong. My 550mk2 might be the only husky that gets to keep its place in the lineup at this point.

Back