Fireproof Wallboard

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Again !!

Thanks to the folks on this site who steered me towards the concrete wall board. I just propped up one on each side of the stove and now I cannot feel any heat in the wall. Before the wallboard, it was uncomfortable to place my hand on the wall on either side of the stove. Sleeping much better now

attachment.php

not quite sure what you mean by HAT Channel? Polish and new to the design phase. I just knew that if there was and inch or two, there was room for heat to dissapate. (of course I do have some questions pertaining to the through the ceiling application I have

It is a kit that I picked up from lowes with the steel sleeve that slides over the pipe where it comes through. Then it is triple wall through the ceiling and up through the roof. Nothing within 7/8 inches of the pipe in regards to ceiling / roofing material. Insulation is a good 18/20 inches away. I will post some pictures. (I did according to installation, but was curious if I should/could enclose the chimney pipe with a steel box about 20 inches square to leave enough space? Again, new to this, but I will share pictures when I get a chance to get up in the attic again. :deadhorse:

_/---\_ Looks pretty much like this. The dashed lines on the top though.

Latest posts

Back