Firewood is flying off the shelves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was beginning to think it wasn't going to happen but the past few weeks, the firewood is selling good. I've got my saw fund built back up. A few cord left to sell and I'm out of business.

Yeah, seems like fall is in the air. Sold thirteen cords in the past two weeks.
Getting lots of calls from folks looking for a deal, but I'll just hold out until the first snowfall.
:cheers:

Got to wonder why people wait until nearly October before they start looking for wood..... :givebeer:

Same here in So California. I've already sold 45 cords and only figgured I'd need 100 for the season. It's still hot here, nearly 100 degrees out today and I've delivered 2 cords today and have a back log for 10 more this week alone! Looks like I need more logs! Folks are buying early and preparing for what is predicted a abnormally cold winter.

Walmart had there firewood on sale this weekend. My Wife, and I about died laughing when we saw the $5 dollar price tag for 3.5 small peices of wood. Sadly enough the pallet was only half full !! The yuppies in town sure gave us both a good laugh :laugh:

Very interesting my sells dropped off this weekend and normally walmart refers people here but if they have got their wood in that would explain things. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back