firewood processor vr's power split international

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's unsafe about a circular blade ?? how many cords do you cut per day on average with your machine??

ok maybe some of the newer machines with more safety features arent as dangerous.....but in my experience of machines ive used in the past they can be dangerous when cutting bent pieces.
im sorry, we dont sell woods by cord here so i cant really say.....i sell my loads in 3 cubic meter loads, i can cut one load in about 1hour....thats aproximately 1.5ton

ok maybe some of the newer machines with more safety features arent as dangerous.....but in my experience of machines ive used in the past they can be dangerous when cutting bent pieces.
im sorry, we dont sell woods by cord here so i cant really say.....i sell my loads in 3 cubic meter loads, i can cut one load in about 1hour....thats aproximately 1.5ton

are you a firewood dealer stephenbullman

i sold about 150 ton last year....about 25% of my turn over, the rest is contract climbing. could have sold more last year if it had been available. firewood is in short supply here at the moment and prices are soaring

Latest posts

Back