Firewood Processor Wanted, New England

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiteindustries

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for a processor with owner financing or??
I am a hard worker, good mechanic,good welder..I have been doing firewood since 1988 as a side line looking to do 400+ cord this season and my back aches just thinking about processing with my splitter alone.
If you have one sitting idle or know of one in new England please email me with info.
Thank You
Allan White
DBA; White Industries
[email protected]

Sure does and I dont know why.lol

L-Enterprises said:
I did some business some time ago in your area. Brett Ramsey ring a bell ?

I used to have a trucking company(Triaxle Dumps,Snow removal equipment etc..).I pretty sure we've crossed paths once or twice .I am much better with a face.I am trying to remember the name of his company.Farm Creek?

Last edited:
Husky372 said:
Since your a welder make one. Guy I know down the road built one come out great.
David,
I'd like to see a picture or two of that if you ever have the opportunity. I've been upgrading my splitter over the last couple of years and would like to add some processing features to it, and could use some ideas. Thanks.

You where reading my mind,

tawilson said:
David,
I'd like to see a picture or two of that if you ever have the opportunity. I've been upgrading my splitter over the last couple of years and would like to add some processing features to it, and could use some ideas. Thanks.

Same here,I am always open to new ideas!
Allan

"Relocating to the Conway Nh area soon!"

keep me posted........i'm always looking for an extra floor to crash on when i go up there to ice climb. :) if your moving to that neck of the woods you must play on the rock and ice a bit eh.

ken

tawilson said:
David,
I'll see if I can get by there this week and get some pics. It really is simple though. It looks like it is factory made. Not bad considering he did it with no plans just in head.

Latest posts

Back