Firewood what is it worth to you ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds about right. Yes the weather is milder here. I am currently living in the central coast area. Monterey/Salinas. It is hard for a boy from MN to think about heating a house here when it is 70 degrees warmer than I got used to.

Likewise I am in it for the exercise and to make something useful out of what might rot. I own 3 running saws in MN and don't own a house that needs to be heated.

Sounds about right. Yes the weather is milder here. I am currently living in the central coast area. Monterey/Salinas. It is hard for a boy from MN to think about heating a house here when it is 70 degrees warmer than I got used to.

Likewise I am in it for the exercise and to make something useful out of what might rot. I own 3 running saws in MN and don't own a house that needs to be heated.

El Cajon and the east county gets downright chilly. Julian (a few miles east) gets a lot of snow. I can definetly see where you would need firewood. Also, a ton of people go to the desert for sand dune riding. Need a lot of firewood there.

Latest posts

Back