LOG SPLITTER TABLE *Worth The Money Ebay*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't it help to have a cradle on the other side also?

I also bought one a year ago.

After I used it, I asked him if I could buy a 2nd bracket. He sold me one I used the holed I drilled in my beam for the other side of the beam. I can now install the shelf on either side of the beam.

I like the idea of putting a piece of sheet metal on the frame so the logs don't slip through.:clap: David

i had a buddy weld to my beam 3 on each side 3/4" black pipe couplers, then i can screw in the threaded 3/4" peices of pipe, we laid it out in verticle mode also, so the pipes do not have to be removed when ya flip the splitter..
if you go the route i did, DO NOT get your couplers at lowes or home depot, they're made in china and have so many impurities in the steel that they just bubble up, make a mess and not hold too well at all, found that out 1st hand..
good luck

I would suggest using pipe flanges instead of a couplings, they have 4 holes in the flanges . You could drill for one flange and install a flange on both sides of the beam with nuts and bolts
David:)

Latest posts

Back