flight of the phoenix: ms361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naaaaaaaa we can't do that, Witchy would have a cold house. Troll uses that Stihl all the time while those other saws sit, can ya blame the man, course not,LOLOLOL

We will let him keep it for the sake of keeping Witchy warm but he does get a big ole :buttkick: from the Stihl Gods.

I'll fix that Husky for yah if you send me that piston and cylinder in payment

:spam:

LOLOL, tell ya what Pest, you must want the piston and cylinder pretty bad, your asking for alot of work man. I think I would rather give you the saw,LOL

if ever

Great pics from a job well done.:clap: Those are some good sized chunks of wood, ever thought of a MS460?:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A 20" 361 and 32" 460 combo would look very nice.:chainsaw:

i think about a 460 all the time!
that tree was the exception around here, not the rule.
besides.... the ms361 had absolutely no prob cutting it.:)

funny, i noticed today the 026 wouldn't clear the noodles as well.
i guess it should have though. seemed like they gather at the back and a lot would run all the way around and get hung up at the top front of the cover. the 361 does this too to some extent but nowhere near as bad.
could it be the chain speed?
maybe the stock chain catcher on the 026?

That reminds me Volk, was that the right air filter you been searching for???

what STIHL isn't? (other than the 200T):cheers:

Yeah, no problem admitting that, but the 372xp is pretty good at that as well - no real problem, just have to tug the noodles out slightly more often - takes about two seconds........

The smaller Huskys are a totally different story......

Last edited:
nope.
it had a gap at the carb.
i just packed the gap with sawdust to keep the dirt out.
that trick worked great, no worries!!!

yes, of course it was right, you supplied it!!!!

Sorry bout that, but hey I did put the piston back in your 361,LOL

I can't understand why your guy had such a tuff time trying to find that filter for you, I mean you saw how easy it was to look up...

i think about a 460 all the time!
that tree was the exception around here, not the rule.
besides.... the ms361 had absolutely no prob cutting it.:)

I have used a muff modded 361 with 25" skip before, pulled it pretty good, I would say a 28" skip could work also. If you can get away with using a longer bar every now and then, it can help save for a bigger saw later on. It's a fine line between "wants" and "needs" here.:dizzy: :dizzy:

I have used a muff modded 361 with 25" skip before, pulled it pretty good, I would say a 28" skip could work also. If you can get away with using a longer bar every now and then, it can help save for a bigger saw later on. It's a fine line between "wants" and "needs" here.:dizzy: :dizzy:

my local stihl guy had an 038 mag2 brought in to trade. supposed to tell me when it was available and the price but i never heard from him.
now i gots no moneys anyways!

my local stihl guy had an 038 mag2 brought in to trade. supposed to tell me when it was available and the price but i never heard from him.
now i gots no moneys anyways!

38MagII, hmmmmmmmmmm, torque out the wazoo, tuff saw that thing is. I'm trying to get the local fire company to give up the one they have on the truck, dayumm thing like brand new. They keep telling me no, grrrrrrrrrrr

guy trading it in is like 80 years old and wanted a smaller lighter saw.
dealer says he don't know how much to ask yet... if he even strikes the deal. says he will call me after he talks to the owner and has a chance to check the saw over.

never heard a thing.
dayummm

You ain't nothin' but a Husky dog,
Leakin' all the time,

You ain't nothin' but a Hiusky dog,
Leakin' all the time,

Well, you ain't never cut a tree,
And you ain't no friend of mine,

Well they said you was high-classed,
Well, that was just a lie,

Yeah they said you was high-classed,

Leakin' all the time,

Leakin' all the time,

Yeah they said you was high-classed,

Ya know they said you was high-classed,

Leakin' all the time,

Leakin' all the time,

You ain't no friend of mine.

Shame on you Joat, LOLOLOLOLOL

the front man

I see a new stihl ad... starring the words of Joat... who's the "music"?:jester:

1 vote for tom hall on lead vocals!!!

stihl's sales would increase ten-fold with a tommie hall commercial. charismatic salesman?
tom hall could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves!!!

stihl's sales would increase ten-fold with a tommie hall commercial. charismatic salesman?
tom hall could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves!!!

Haha. I hate dealing with women most times. Ya have to be polite and not cuss around them, the ole yes mam no mam thing. Once I get their money though and they have drove off, its back to, well Volk you know, you heard my way of talking,LOLOLOL

!!!

Pfeeeeeeeew, don't know if that's such a good idea. It's hard as it is to understand that heathen when talking on the phone at half the normal speed, go figure when he's singing...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

OK, your new band's gotta be either "Tommie and the Two Strokes" or "Tommie and the Roland Stones". I'll get ya a song tomorrow

Whaaaaaat .... only if he paaaaaays bigtime, LOLOLOL !

Last edited:
Tommie,

OK, your new band's gotta be either Tommie and the Two Strokes or Tommie and the Roland Stones. I'll get ya a song tomorrow.

Nighters,

joat

ya, you heard of "Tommy Two Tone", well he could be "Tommy Two Stroke", dont think the name work be very big with the ladies.

i think THALL is more Rolling Rock than Rolling Stone.

LMAO!

:censored:

Back