For Real or Sarcastic??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am sure many of you guys will find this post out of line but I feel I have to get this off my chest. I love to read the posts and replies. I have learned alot and have "gotten to know" the main players threw the replies and posts. I do ALOT more reading then I do posting.
To cut to the chase, what is the deal with RockyJ aka Brian? Every post has a sarcastic or rude comment. I made the mistake of asking what a vt hitch was. Who are you. I read every day you slam some new comer and or just be plain sarcastic to regular guys.
I said what I wanted to say. This is an informational/educational/open forum on the internet. All comments and relies do not have to be sugar coated but come on. Relax. As JPS said just today defending Brain, "you will always get someones dander up" Just not Brains all the time.

Well, i don't know how to speak about someone else being sarc-ass-tick:D.............

But, i hope no newbies or others feel shut out or put down, sometimes lots of energy bouncing; i think it takes or forges that kind to compete with the giant tasks we face, maybe harder to tell when someone is smiling when not looking at'em, but then there are other times.......

Hopefully, this latest molting/r-evolution has matured yet another level of fibre and understanding of the dynamics here, that we all can go on from and with.

Or something like that.......

:alien:

Hey, give the poor guy a break. He recently quit smoking. Need I say more? ;)

Besides, if you've spent ant time at all around trees, you're familiar with squirrels; always squawking and chattering, running around like crazy. You want to just yell, "Yo, dude. Just chill already."

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw I while back: "CAUTION. I have an attitude and I know how to use it." :D

Originally posted by Eagle1
As JPS said just today defending Brain, "you will always get someones dander up" Just not Brains all the time.

Me defend Brian:eek: I'd rather defend Maas;)

I was trying to say that worrying about how others react to questions asked is not worth it.

Don't sweat the little stuff. Some people feel that if you disagree with them you are disrespecting them.

What does it matter if some guy sitting across the nation does not like what I say. For that matter, some guy 30 minutes away from me;) or Guy who is 17 hours away:p

Playin to a tough crowd....

Ummmm about now, Milling Masters -Kevin and his avatar appear.....

Mike should still have that great sig-nature!

Those speedsters and loggers 1 jump over can sure 'instigate' plenty jest to watch and play.....

Din't want to say before, but not sure
Originally posted by Eagle1
regular guys
fits 'ere:D

Last edited:
So you are saying Brian's a big jerk, not to insightful.
That's like saying JPS can't spell, Bob's long winded, Spyder's hard to understand, or that I can't write an analogy...
I don't recognize your handle, so that means you aren't contributing to this forum enough.
Quick, say something smart!

Thanks. all you points are well taken. I did not mean to bash anyone. I guess I am still sore because he once replied to me as Beagle 1 (ha ha )
Anyway. I am sure RockyJ and all you other guys are good men. I also want to appologize to Brain for not PMing him instead of making a post about him. Maybe I am the jerk. Have a good Sunday all.

Jeez - more dribble about feelings

What is up with all of the friggin sensitivity here lately??

So what if you don't get 100% the respect you deserve?? Get over yourself - let the ego go.

Ask your questions, get your responses, share your experiences and take from it what you want.

I am just sick of all all of these threads getting hijacked by people being hyper-sensitive.

Some people will be direct and to the point. Call it rude, or call it time saving.

Either way, if you want a hug or to have your ego stroked, this isn't the right forum.

Feel the love and quit worrying about feelings

:heart:

I called you beagle and asked that you do a search first. Sorry if I came off as rude. I often mutilate names.

I suggested the search because there are great threads here on the VT that have helped me perfect my current styl.

Searches are also great because it can give you a background and greater understanding of what you are looking to learn about.

Welcome here. PLEASE stick around. The more minds the better. I meant no disrespect.

Nathan

Feel the love :heart: share the info!!!

Hey Tex, have I said how your posts have made me a better man? Each time I read one I grow as a person. The sensitive way you manipulate the keyboard to express your innermost feelings just warms my heart. :heart:

I feel the love from others here too...Can we all join computer hands and sing a nice song?:angel:

Oh, Eagle1, you can't sing with us until you say something smart.

Yup, I think its time to show him the secret handshake. He's become one of us now.:blob5:

Originally posted by TREETX
I

I suggested the search because there are great threads here on the VT that have helped me perfect my current styl.

Nathan

Feel the love :heart: share the info!!!

And here I though it got developed by poking at smelly texas things with a stick.

Well, hush my puppies and pone my corns..:rolleyes:

Bob :heart: felt tanks

Ooo many he walked right into that!

You have to increase the intelegence of your posterior portions.

A snappier comeback then 'what?"

Or were you being to subtle for us?

Hey Brian - slap that patch on, it really worked for me! Don't use the generic brand, get the expensive stuff.

Watch your weight - BEWARE!

Gotta go - Anna Kournikova on E, at 8!:D

Latest posts

Back