Hello from BolingbrooK, Il.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillR625

Reaction score
Hi just introducing myself as a new member. Wanted to say been reading several posts gaining some knowledge from those who have forgotten more than I know. I like to learn from picking the brains of people I know have more knowledge than I do. So I look forward to getting some insight into chainsaws from people I respect for their contribution to helping me with what I do not know. Please forgive any stupid questions but I have a tendency to want to know why certain things are as I’m a curious person so if I don’t know I’ll ask. Thanks for your patience in my quest of learning. Thank you Bill
I will say from what I have read I was pleasantly surprised at the general respect I have seen not to mention the in-depth knowledge many of you have. Many times in other forums I have seen so much chest thumping and just plain rudeness where insults and sarcasm with malice is the norm. I can promise you will not get any disrespect from me.

Back