• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold for sale : 390 Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good running 390xp. There's a great thread with some amazing pics and vids of that saw working some serious (and I mean serious) timber in SE Alaska. I'll see if I can link it. I'm not worthy to even touch that saw, but I bet somebody is

It's a good deal for someone. Wish I could justify 5 90cc saws here

thanks guys !!!! things a got pretty tight here. a winter job I had planned on got post poned till march so Ive decided to go back to Union laborer work . . We found a piece of land we want to by to build our home on so I need to start bringin in bettrr money than I have been the last 2 years

it depends on what bar length someone wants. I have an almost new 36",,3/8, .063 . NOT L.W. or a 30" ,3/8...063 that is used.
If I had known you were selling your 36" light weight I wouldn't have bought the Sugi Light. Do you have the saw on eBay? The power head alone will go for 700 easy there. I wouldn't include a $200 bar at that price

If I had known you were selling your 36" light weight I wouldn't have bought the Sugi Light. Do you have the saw on eBay? The power head alone will go for 700 easy there. I wouldn't include a $200 bar at that price

It says not LW there buddy:buttkick::laugh:

If I had that money to drop bushler, I would buy it in a heartbeat, honestly. Bad timing with christmas and recently buying a pickup. Cool pictures by the way.

If I had that money to drop bushler, I would buy it in a heartbeat, honestly. Bad timing with christmas and recently buying a pickup. Cool pictures by the way.
It looks like minimum wage might be going up, so the Bitz might have to pay you more soon:D:D:D
You could also form your own one man union and demand a 390:)
Zero offense intended

Latest posts

Back