For Sale: Stihl 051

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilson_tree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 051 with a 32inch bar & chain for sale. I purchased the saw new around 1979. The bar and chain are in 95% condition. The saw runs strong and starts with a few pulls. There are no cracks and all the switchs and trigger lock work. The anti-vibe mount on the bottom of the front handle is missing. I am asking $275 plus shipping. I am not a good photographer, but I'll email more pics if needed. I am happy to answer any questions about this saw. You can email me and if you want to talk on the phone I can call you.

[email protected]

I need a chain saw but not one that will go through my windstar. I just bought 5 acres and put a house on it. I'm going to need a saw, maybe 16" or 18" incher. I'm new to this board and struggling my way through it. Can you recommend a website that has good saws on it for reasonable prices?

And a Jonsered is.....

a brand of saw manufactured in Sweden and the parent company of Husqvarna.

I purchased the Jonsered 2159 w/ an 18in bar for firewood cutting. It is very light (about 13 pounds) and powerful enough to drive the 18 in bar in hardwood. I personnaly thought that it was a little better engineered over a comparable Stihl saw.

Joe

Latest posts

Back